Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Whimsical Wednesday: My MK Loots

Whimsical Wednesday shows my fancy in a myriad of beautiful things.


New school, new environment, new colleagues, new students - these are the new changes in my life for the past two weeks now which are making me more excited and thrilled each day!  And as I've come to meet new people, I just couldn't get away from some "about me" queries and one thing that I end up with is the question of AGE.  Not that I'm too conscious about it but I come to deal with it since the other newbies are still playing around 21-23 years young!  And by the time I divulge my age, they never believe me until I tell them where I had been through all these years.

So what's it to me that I still look twenty something to them?  Even my students before treated me as one of their peers for I still look as young as them!  Well the secret is, maintaining a youthful mind and a youthful heart.  Truly, only the physical being ages but never the state of mind and the state of heart.  As for me, positivism is the key!  With good vibes, we're all gonna be having happy lives thus maintaining our youthful beauty.

However, physical appearance does change as what I've said.  It's a fact that from baby smooth skin, we're all gonna get wrinkles.  From shiny black hair, we're all gonna get grey ones.  And from straight posture, we're all gonna have a humped back.  So as a not-getting-any-younger gal, it's about time for me to take care of my health properly.  And getting healthy starts with eating a balanced diet, drinking two glasses of milk daily, and resorting into proper skin care. 

With that in mind, I am so glad that there's this unique line of skin care regimen that perfectly suits my age.  It cleanses, nourishes, moisturizes, and protects which makes it an all-in-one solution to my skin care needs.  It slows down signs of skin aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and freckles.  It is none other than the Timewise set of Mary Kay.
Mary Kay Timewise Set
Mary Kay Bath Soap, Day Serum, Night Serum, 3-in-1 Cleanser, Moisturizer, Liquid Foundation
Aside from the basic skin care products, Mary Kay also has an elegant line of cosmetics.  They say that putting on make-up would make you age fast but using the right products would never allow that to happen to you.  So Mary Kay had included cosmetics for all the ladies out there who are obliged to wear make-up in their line of work.  
Mary Kay Lipstick Tester, Blush-On, and Nail Polish
With these Mary Kay loots, I am sure enough that I'm gonna preserve my youthful glow.  And by this time, I will now stop telling my age since 
"A woman who will tell her age will tell anything." - Mary Kay Ash
10 Years in the Making:  5 career shifts, 4 relocations, 3 funny flings, 2 miserable heartbreaks


Mary Kay products can be ordered at Fascino!  Visit us at Gomez St., Ozamis City (beside Mom's Sweet Delight, across Kinny's Bakeshop)! :) 

No comments :