Sunday, September 01, 2013

Spiritual Sunday: Message of Love Through the Airwaves

Spiritual Sunday teaches all about life and our Big Boss.

Apart from going to church every Sunday for spiritual nourishment, I'm also taking extra food supplements from Victory Christian Fellowship.   Thanks to my sissy April's iPhone which enables me to get connected online through Podcast.

I am so amazed with this another breakthrough of technology!  I can now partake English sermons from Pastors of Victory Fort Bonifacio, the church of the stars.  By just listening, I feel that my spirit is also there though I'm physically here in Ozamis.  My craving for powerful sermons is satisfied every time I listen to a 45-minute to an hour of Bible lecture.  I more than like it because it's just so different which stirs my long-been-sleeping spirit.     

Before sleeping at night, listening to one sermon works wonders to strengthen me in getting through the next day!  Through this, I can get more of God's message of love from a distance.  Definitely, God is omnipresent!  He always reveals Himself anywhere and everywhere in any way and in every way, be it through the airwaves!  

Downloading sermons through Podcast is just so quick and easy!  So if you've got your iPhone or iPad, don't miss this opportunity to experience, to grow, and to learn how to care through hearing from Victory Fort Bonifacio!