Friday, October 25, 2013

Feature Friday: Buto't Balat Native Dishes and Seafood Restaurant

Feature Friday highlights businesses, people, fashion, and basically anything under the sun!
What I like best about travelling is not just exploring the place I am in but also exploring the food each place has to offer!  So in every place I visit, I see to it that I'm also gonna try out its best restos.  Though I've already been visiting Iloilo, my latest visit was also a memorable one for the food trippings I had with the Red Roses.  And my best bet was Buto't Balat Native Dishes and Seafood Restaurant.

The name itself is very intriguing for it literally means bone and skin in English.  Meaning, you're gonna take down all their dishes to the last bite with only bones and skin left in the plate!  Hmmm, sounds good.  So let's gonna test this one!  Now here's only a few of Buto't Balat's sumptuous home-cooked meals:
Adobong Pusit
Chicharong Bulaklak
Kansi
Lechon Kawali
Breaded Talong
Indeed, we took everything down!  Aside from Buto't Balat's delicious dishes, its ambiance is also top-ranked among the rest.  Its native interior suggests a homey experience plus the humming of background music playing a symphony of jazz, reggae, acoustic or bossa.  Moreover, their prices are all so reasonable that any Juan could afford!  So if you're planning a trip to Iloilo, don't miss dining at Buto't Balat.  There are 3 branches around the city namely Jaro Plaza, Diversion Road, and along Solis St. 
For queries, LIKE Buto't Balat here!  

Thank you to the kind staff of Buto't Balat!  :)       
(for giving sick MM hot water with ginger without us even asking.....)