Saturday, October 11, 2014

#12daysto32 Day 12

And it's the last day of my #12daysto32 countdown!  As early as now, I praise God for all the people around me who love me sooo dearly.  I am overwhelmed with happiness and I feel super dooper loved!

Though they have "other" reason/s for coming over, I believe that they came home especially for me.  Hehe...Thanks to my sissy April who came all the way from Singapore and to our adopted brother, Carlo for traveling straight from Oroquieta! :)


And to cuzzy Don2x who arrived as a surprise from Manila!

(c) Rio Fiji
Although it's not yet my birthday, I also received a bonus of gifts!  Many thanks for the thoughtfulness by sending in your love on my special day, guys!  You know who you are..... Mwahugs to all of you!!!! :)


Thank you, Lord for the blessings of love, family, and friendship!  Indeed, I feel so special today!  :)