Wednesday, March 11, 2015

How to Find the Right Swimsuit for Your Body Shape

Booking for promo tickets, searching for backpacker hotel rooms, planning for itineraries - all these are keeping me busy these days since school year is about to end!  Yipey!!!  (singsong) Mae's gonna go out there, Mae's gonna go out there..... (singsong) And next phase, preparing for outfitssssss!!!!!

(singsong) I'm just a small-town girl, living in a simple world but once I go out there, I'd go glam up for the world! (singsong) Hehehe.... When you look good in what you're wearing, you'll feel great in striking poses for the camera so you can have pretty pictures.  But before you go shopping for outfits especially swimsuits, you have to know your body shape first so you'll know what type of suit fits you best.  Here's a guide on how to know your body shape:

Image by Hunterdon Happening
And here are swimsuit suggestions for you to check on:

Image by Buzzle

Thicker straps with X-back for large chest support, halter neck to lengthen torso, and high-waist bottom to make legs appear longer.
  

Image by Buzzle
Thin straps or strapless bandeau to flatter small chest, tiny bottom to complement wide hips.

Image by Buzzle
The perfect 36-24-36!  How I wish I have this body shape.  Any type of suit can do best with this.  The sexiest body shape can don any swimsuit for the taking.
Image by Buzzle
And I'm afraid I got this body shape.  Hehehe...... But I won't fret!  There are still designs that can create a curve for me.  Just like this cut-out on the sides - does wonders!

So to all girls out there who have hesitations in wearing swimsuits, come out from your shell now and think out of the box.  'Coz there's always remedy for every malady.  Hehehe....  Hope this post comes in handy to you, girls! :)

Real Girls, Real Issues, Real Deals
Have a happy planning for summer, everyone! :)