Saturday, September 01, 2012

Saturday Surprise: Start of a Happy Christmas!:)

Saturday Surprise is all about the good things in life ought to be celebrated!:)


Life is indeed full of surprises!:)  My heart overflows with happiness today for I received not just one but a total of three surprises!  To start with, I now have my personalized laboratory gown!  After three years and counting of my stay in Medina College and obliging my students to have their lab gowns, I am now obeying my own rule.  This time, I am now practicing what I preach.  So, FYI students:  "No lab gown, no entry, no laboratory grade!"

Thank you for the surprise!:)
As I got home after my laboratory class in Medina and NAT review class in MUHS, another surprise was there waiting for me!  My dear mom had a shelf installed in our living room for my awards!  She said that my awards should not be hidden in my room but should be showcased outside.  She also had the shelf bigger for some upcoming awards.  My mom just knows and so confident that I'm gonna receive more awards in the future because I was not that an achiever way back then.  So now which is better:  awards garnered in school as a pupil or student or awards  garnered after school as a better individual?


Thank you so much, ma!:)
After thanking the Lord for the advance Christmas gifts I had that day, there's still another surprise waiting for me to discover!  My cousin had tagged me hours ago that she already bought my very first DSLR camera!:)  And it is for a very reasonable cheap price!  I was so happy for the big discount that I had compared to buying the camera here in the Philippines.  Another wish was granted and another dream did cam true!  


Thank you, online jobs!:)
Truly, it is a very happy September 1 for me!  One with a great kick start of a happy Christmas season!:)  Contrary to the past Septembers that I had, I wish that this September 2012 will be a different one.  I wish this time, it would be the happiest September to remember!  Advance Happy Christmas, everyone!:)


No comments :