Sunday, August 11, 2013

Planning for a Make-Over

Four years and counting.....  My baby Fascino had turned four years old last August 5, 2013!  Sad to say, I wasn't able to visit my baby that day and I wasn't able to celebrate its birthday due to some inevitable circumstances.  So as a way to make it up for my baby, I'm planning for a huge store make-over!  

Since we're already into kids' party supplies, I would like my shop to become more kid-friendly.  I would love it to look like a colorful candy that is so mouth-watering and pleasing to the eyes.  So now, I'd just like to share some of the photos I had scoured over the net for inspiration and concept for my baby's new look!
Photo from Web
Photo from Web
Photo from Web
But the problem is, I'm not really into construction thingy.  Who will help me out with this?  Oh, I summon the creative side of me!  I really don't have any idea on how to start this out.  Fairy godmother, do bring magic in transforming my shop into a Hansel and Gretel Candy House!
Fascino now specializes on all baptism and birthday party needs!  We accept order for invitation, giveaways, balloons, cakes, etc.  Name it and we have it! :)  Take a look at our party packages here or visit us at Gomez St., Ozamis City (beside Mom's Sweet Delight, across Kinny's Bakeshop)! :)