Friday, August 23, 2013

Feature Friday: Oh My! Siomai

Feature Friday highlights businesses, people, fashion, and basically anything under the sun!


All ye, siomai lovers like me!
Here comes the newest place to be!
Meet the meatiest and juiciest siomai in town!
Surely, this gonna take away all of your frown!

Come to Oh My!  Siomai for a different taste!
Savor each flavor without a haste!
They serve original, Japanese, and shark's fin as its best!
It's a guarantee that it's far too different from the rest!


Siomai Night with MM and Kuya Rio
Oh My!  Siomai is owned and managed by Rio "DJ Taz/Kuya Tasyo" de Barras.  Watch out for the unique taste of deep-fried siomai and his very own specialty, Garden Fresh Salad in Tuna Dressing.  Soon to serve! :)

For food tripping and late-night bonding, come and visit Oh My!  Siomai at City Hall Drive, Ozamis City.  They're open from Monday-Sunday at 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM!