Saturday, March 08, 2014

#BestEndingEver

And the kiligserye that has been keeping me alive these past months had unstoppably ended last night!  Though it was not a remake of Star Cinema's Got 2 Believe, it had surpassed into giving justice to the piece.  'Coz as what I've said in my blog post for G2B's pilot episode last August (which is by far still trending until now), the soap definitely had a different style.  It was so new to me and so natural that it got me so hooked into it!  Got to Believe was indeed "something" that kept me so emotionally attached to it!

"So why am I drawn into this kind of movie/teleserye/story?  Is it still because of my childhood fantasy to believe in finding my prince charming someday?", I stated in that blog entry.  Now I found the answer!  Since day 1 of the serye, I could relate.  So here are the photos that I've instagrammed with the exact captions and hashtags each time I want an expression of feeling to manifest to the universe.  If you know how to read between the lines, then these will surely tell you why.
  
With G2B nearing its end, it feels like loosing a part of me too.
#G2BFinalePresscon #G2BOnlyMeAndYou #G2BChasingPavements#quinchay 
#iremembertheboy
Unpredictable, full of surprises, weird, childish! And it really is him!
#iremembertheboy #g2btheheartneverforgets
Pagdating ng panahon, baka ikaw rin at ako.....
#G2BTakeAChanceAgain #g2b #quinchay
underneath the same big sky....
talking to the same bright moon....
do you still do the same?
#G2BHeyItsMe #iremembertheboy #g2b #quinchay
Dancing in moonlight.... can i also have one with u? 
#quinchay#g2bbestdateever #g2b #gottobelieve #iremembertheboy
When was the last time you talked to the moon? I wish it was the time you had with me! 
#quinchay #G2BDangerInLove #g2b #iremembertheboy
Ang taga-pagmana, naging mahikero ng perya! Now that is love!
#G2BPartOfYourWorld
Pasilip-silip lang ang dalawang 'to! But true love will always be WAITING. What's meant to be will always find its way..... 
#G2BReachingOut#quinchay #g2b #iremembertheboy
The intense they make me kilig, the more intense they make me cry.....
#heartbreaking #quinchay #g2b #iremembertheboy #missingu this#christmas
First kiss na kaya? 
#G2BMeantToBe #quinchay #kathniel
All those sacrifices and pain are worth it! Their love is worth fighting for and standing up for! 
If only I had the courage when I had the chance, I should've done the same thing too..... 

#G2BDanceWithMe #QuinChay #IRememberTheBoy
Joaquin: ikaw ang gusto kong makasayaw habang buhay....
#G2BDanceWithMe #QuinChay
#Telebabad 
.....Just reminds me of the only boy who made our landline busy every night! 

#G2BJealous #quinchay
"Stretch Limo - Airport - Kazakhstan - Rocket ship - Space - Moon The best date ever!" - Joaquin 

I suddenly remember the only boy who loved me....(smiley face with a frown) 

#G2BTNT #QuinChay


Truly, all good things must come to an end.  When Joaquin and Chichay thought that it was already their end when they parted ways, they still believe that the universe will bring them back together!  So for me, I'm still waiting for that best ending ever to be not just mine but ours! <3