Friday, June 06, 2014

Feature Friday: Charms and Memories 2014

Feature Friday highlights businesses, people, fashion, and basically anything under the sun!

"Jewelry takes people's minds off your wrinkles." - Sonja Henie

That quotation had stricken me the moment I had come to read it.  Hmmm....I must admit I'm middle-aged (ouch!) and I must admit that I have these fine lines on my face though I'm trying to prevent 'em from surfacing.  This is already a reality - I am now aging and I need remedies to hide it.  Hehehe.....  So that quotation comes in handy by giving a little hint on how to at least defer my aging process.  JEWELRY!

Jewelry refers to any small decorative item worn by men or women for personal adornment such as necklace, earrings, ring, or bracelet.  Even during ancient times, it is already used to make people look handsomer or prettier.  It is designed to enhance the beauty that is already in each and everyone of us and serves as an eye-catcher for us.  

Though jewelry is not really a need, it is being wanted.  It can be used to fix clothing (brooches) or hair in place, tell time (watches), serves as marker of social status (wedding rings), signifier of some form of affiliation, whether ethnic, religious or social (college rings), protection (amulets), or just merely used for artistic display.  Expressing your feelings and thoughts can also be empowered by jewelries.  That is, giving of engagement ring, promise ring, friendship bond, lockets, etc.  Jewelry has now become part of our lives.

Just recently, bestfie MM introduced me to Charms and Memories 2014!  I was just so delighted by the cute miniature charms that you can mix and match to be put inside your locket!  Everything is just soooo adorable.  Come, take a look at MM's charm collection!

Sweethearts' Initials
Travelogue
Starlight, Starbright
The Kikay Kit
A Promise of Love
The Proposal in Paris
Queen M

With a whole caboodle of cutie cute cute charms, you can tell your life's story with it!  You can express your likes and manifest to the universe your dreams!  As Charms and Memories 2014 quips, "It's not just like any other piece of bling, it's a wearable art you have personally designed to keep memories and mantras close to your heart!"


Something New for Your Wedding Day
Musical Passion
For the Love of Mom
A Wedding Anniversary Gift
So to all "middle-aged" women out there who would love/like to divert people's attention from their wrinkles, wear a Charms and Memories 2014 locket!  It would definitely catch people's attention and ask you, "Where'd you get that necklace?" just like the teenie I bumped into the office this morning.    
      


LIKE Charms and Memories 2014 in Facebook here where every locket tells a story.  What's yours?