Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Whimsical Wednesday: My High School Alma Mater

Whimsical Wednesday shows my fancy in a myriad of beautiful things.  


After more than a decade, I got back to my high school alma mater - the Immaculate Conception College-La Salle! Yeah, ICC-La Salle (now La Salle University) is just a 5-minute walk away from our house.  But I never really had the time and opportunity to visit my past campus after graduation.  I was so glad that last Friday, Marvel and Reloufe invited me to go with them to submit Marvel's application.  So I instantly grabbed the chance to stroll down again at my high school home.

It was so great walking past by old memory lane - where I first soared academically, where I first showed my hidden talents, where I first found my BFFs, and where I first had my puppy love.  Surely, high school life have nothing to compare it with.  It is the best chapter in any one's life, the most fun experience in adolescent period, and the greatest thing that could ever happen to everybody! :)


Our High School Campus Before, Now the College of Engineering
Our Second Year Classroom, Now a Cradle for Future Engineers
Circa 99 - From Ninety Nine to Infinity 

Visit La Salle University in their three campuses - Bro. Martin Simpson Laboratory School at Ledesma St., La Salle Integrated School at Abanil St., and the main campus in Valconcha St.  Or LIKE here for more information and updates on La Salle University Ozamis City.