Monday, December 29, 2014

L & L Olandesca Townhaus Christmas Party 2014

It has been a tradition of our family to celebrate our compound's Christmas party every 12th of December in time for our grandfather, Col. Leonardo Olaira Olandesca, Sr.'s birthday.  Boarders, tenants, and transients do come and go year after year but my auntie Bebot whom they are fond of calling Nanay always sees to it that everybody is treated as family.  I may not know everyone in the compound now 'coz I rarely go out unlike before when I was still younger and got to hang out with the boarders my age, but still I find some time to smile and greet our neighbors whenever we cross path outside.  I am just glad this year that most of our tenants are faculty and students of La Salle University so I have company in going to and fro school everyday.

Now here comes the new faces of L & L Olandesca Townhaus!


Our party for this year was unique since we had zumba aside from the party basics like introducing oneself, parlor games, videoke challenge, and exchange gifts.



Sad to say, I left early before the party ends because I was exhausted from Halad 2014 rehearsals and I got to print laboratory activity sheets for my next day classes.  Hope to have more bonding moments with you, neighbors! :)