Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Whimsical Wednesday: Happy Frozen Christmas

Whimsical Wednesday shows my fancy in a myriad of beautiful things. 


My December started without a feeling of December.  Then again, it would just be another cold December as my Decembers always had.  I even told Christ and Annalyn when we met last Saturday that I wasn't excited for Christmas.  I didn't even touch a single Christmas decor when my sister put up our Christmas tree at home.  Worst, I didn't have any plan of decorating Fascino for Christmas.  But I got rebuked when I watched ASAP last Sunday.  The show started with Martin Nievera's speech on how fortunate we were for being safe and dry while the others were battling yet another typhoon, Ruby.  So I told myself to set aside my lonely and selfish feelings.  It is just too selfish of me to only think of myself and grumbling about same old grumbles I have.  So I found light amidst the darkness I'm making to myself.

Gladly, my heart followed suit.  I am not that too selfish anyway!  As what Vice Ganda also said that night in GGV, "If we can't be happy, why not pass happiness to others so happiness will voluntarily find us."  So the following day, I decided to decorate the store!  However, I got tired and bored of same old decorations we have and thanks to my former student, Crissie for the fresh new frozen idea!  We got inspiration from FROZEN!!!!

More gladly, then came along Christ to the rescue!  With my new storekeeper Jing2x's help, everything was made possible!

Crafternoon with Christ and Jing2x

Then Olaf becomes the new Santa!  Kids passing by are mesmerized and tongue-tied at first before they exclaim "Ma, it's Olaf!" I feel happier making kids happy!  I also received FB queries on where our location is which made me more than glad.  So we are welcoming all of you to do visit us and take photos of Olaf with you!  Post your photo on FB or Instagram, write a sweet caption, and add the hashtags #ChristmasAtFascino #Ozamiz.  Ten best shots and ten best captions will receive Fascino scents of your choice!  This is our way of saying a big "THANK YOU!" for keeping us up for years now!  We will be waiting for your posts and let's all gonna have a Happy Frozen Christmas! :)  

Thank you so much for the realization and materialization of my simpleng hiling, Kringy!!! You do not only made me super happy but also all the kids and kids at heart passing by Fascino everyday! :)

Visit Fascino along Gomez St., (beside Mom's Sweet Delight, across Kinny's Bakeshop) Ozamiz City! :)