Monday, February 23, 2015

#ammybla1r8: The Coolest Debut Ever!!!

Not just a baby to her parents but also a baby to me. As I've written her few years back, I always caught her attention in class and shouted, "Hershey! Hershey!" 'coz she was always going to the boys at the back (Michael, Raphael, Ken2x). She couldn't keep still and all I wanted was for her to go back to her seat and listen. I wanted her to listen so she could not miss out 'coz I know she has the potential to excel in class. She was just lax when she was still my baby first year. 
But seeing her in college now, I'm amazed of how she'd grown up to be a very responsible young lady. Being in the college of engineering is no joke and I'm also surprised of her taking up the course. I always thought she'd be into fine arts for all the talents she's got. And I'm so proud of her to have balanced her academics, extra-curricular activities, and social life. I admit, I'm a supergirl wannabe but Hershey is the true-to-life supergirl! 
The Multi-Talented Ammyblaire
As Hershey turned 18 last week, she celebrated her debut last Saturday with a hippie gypsy carnival theme.  The entire party was so her!  Free-spirited, fun, artsy, cool, and unique.  It reflected her personality a lot with lots of love.  The entire team of #ammybla1r8 must be commended for the success of the whole event.  Hair and make-up by Rens Lagahid, photography and videography by FOTO Crime Lab, venue at Bethany Gardens, and event coordinators were Fian Tan and Kristine Tan. 

High School Classmate, DJ Carlo on the Mic
Shandy Party Works for the Pretty Set-Up
Mom Amie and Besties for the Cute Trinkets
The night was so so fun with my ever kulit baby first years!  Though they're all bigger than me now, they will always be my baby first years in my eyes and in my heart.



Considering "hitting two birds in one stone", I also got to bond with my current college students during the party.  They're classmates with Hershey in LSU.


Everybody cooperated during the program which made the party rock!  There was never a dull moment the entire night as Teacher Christ quipped.  


Much more with the Kiss Me game!  I really didn't get the title of the game so I just gave it its name.  Somebodies got their first kiss, yeh!


I am deeply honored to have had celebrated with Hershey on her 18th birthday, #ammybla1r8!  It's so nice to know that my students had still thought of me and consider me as part of their lives as they are always to me.  These kids just don't know how much they mean to me.  Owh......  So cheers to you, Hersh! May God guide you in all your undertakings! Happy happy birthday once again! Luvs yah mucho!  :)

I would also like to thank my company for all my kikay2x vainship.  Thanks, Kringy for keeping up with me in this vice!  Hehe.....

Christ - Stylist / Beauty Consultant / Photographer / Handler / Road Manager / Friend
Sandals from June Ann and Accessories by Christ
Fave Spot and My Ever-Fave Talikod Pose