Friday, January 03, 2014

Feature Friday: Dr. Amy Anti-Aging and Cosmetic Surgery Center

Feature Friday highlights businesses, people, fashion, and basically anything under the sun!

I still can't believe that 2013 had come to a close!  It had been a very meaningful year to me and I'm now excited how 2014 will pan out!  So to start the year right, here's my very first Feature Friday for 2014!  

Since all of you, my dear Ozamisnon blog readers are now looking forward for my Feature Friday posts, I am so elated to have had visited Dr. Amy Anti-Aging and Cosmetic Surgery Center today!  So I have now a Feature Friday entry for you.  :) 

To be honest, I am not that too meticulous when it comes to facial care for I was never the type to have skin problems.  But last 2012, I had used a certain product which broke my never-had-pimple-problem record.  Sad to say, I ended up having pimple scars which I just ignored but I was alarmed when my high school classmates and previous students commented about it when we had our reunion last December.  Luckily, my little sissy came to the rescue and brought me with her for professional help!  (Honestly again, I'm never the type to spend money for luxury.)

But upon having a closer look at Dr. Amy Tagaloguin-Adona's skin, I realized that taking care of our skin is a must!  Yes, I may not be a celebrity who should always be picture-perfect but I always have to face plenty of people everyday!  I face my customers and I face my students.  And if I have that clean and clear face, I would be endowed with bold confidence to have them put their trust in me.  So for this afternoon's session, my sissy and I opted for facial with microdermabrasion.

Microdermabrasion is one of the recent skin-care techniques that buff away the surface layer of the skin thus making way for a new and smoother layer of skin.  It uses tiny exfoliating crystals that are sprayed on the skin and works best on problems such as dull skin, brown spots, and age spots.  It is an exfoliation and skin rejuvenation procedure that if done regularly, would leave your skin looking softer and brighter!  And this is exactly what I need now.  
(c) April Love
Just Enjoying Facial with Ate Claire
After our session, I felt so light on my face!  The resident esthetician, Ate Claire did wonders to my face that made me change my outlook on facial treatments.  Now, it is not a luxury to me anymore but already a need.  It's about time to take care of my skin since I'm not getting any younger.  I should not take skin problems for granted at all because if you have good and healthy skin, everything follows!  And this is what I learned this new year - to skinvest!

My Sissy with Dr. Benecio L. Adona and Dr. Amy
Thank you so much to my sissy Ep2x for sponsoring my skin treatment for today! :)


For skin care consultations, visit Dr. Amy Anti-Aging and Cosmetic Surgery Center at 2nd Floor, Gaizano Southwing, Port Road, Ozamis City.  Start skinvesting now! :)