Friday, July 04, 2014

Feature Friday: Sabella

Feature Friday highlights businesses, people, fashion, and basically anything under the sun!


Shopping spree?  That's never a thing for me!  I may look like a high-maintenance shoppingera/fashionista but I never splurge on shopping for clothes.  But whenever there's a classy shop that sells clothes for less than any other boutiques, I get to think to myself, "Why not indulge?"  So it's a good thing, there's Sabella!

   
Sabella is a Philippine clothing line which designs and distributes ready-to-wear apparel for the modern, youthful, and dynamic Filipina.  Visiting their shop at SM CDO, I found their items very sophisticated that are suitable for my taste nowadays as I am getting serious with my teaching profession (and my age).  I just loved the vibrant colors and the versatility of their clothes.  With my on-the-go and flexible lifestyle, I could wear their clothes from day to evening no matter what occasion there is because they are casual.  Donning their clothes, I would not seem and feel to be overdressed nor underdressed at any event.  Plus, I don't have to change outfits in a day for the various commitments I am having.  Pulling up an ootd or ootn is also made more manageable by Sabella through their display of bags, shoes, and accessories to mix and match with.

   
So for a one-stop-shop, visit Sabella!  There are about 250 stores nationwide and you'll surely have that babe-in-a-budget hunt for outfits that you're gonna enjoy!

Thank you, Sabella of SM CDO for the opportunity! :)