Wednesday, July 30, 2014

To Sir Pat Te Seng, The Small Man Behind the Big Cam

Hi, Sir Pat..... I will miss your picturesque shots of nature.....I will miss your mouth-watering shots of food..... I will miss your heart-warming shots of people..... And above all, I will miss the smiling and energetic man behind the camera..... 

You're the most humble person I've come to meet in JCI, Sir Pat. That's why you're everyone's favorite guy because you always exuded happy vibes.  Thank you for sharing your talent, thank you for the friendship, and thank you for the pictures. Nonetheless, thank you for the Tuesdate posts that you always had with your daughter. They were always touching to me. I know you are now in God's hands and we'll be praying for comfort and strength for your family. 

Farewell, good friend.....Farewell to 2013 JCIP Most Outstanding Member and 2013 JCI Most Outstanding New Member in the World.

Photo Grabbed from Sir Pat Te Seng