Monday, September 08, 2014

Girl Power Spells F-I-G-H-T-I-N-G for Sanity!

"It is hard to be a woman.  
You must think like a man,
Act like a lady,
Look like a young girl, 
And work like a horse."
- Anonymous


Then there are no other women who can portray these roles than the Sex and the City girls, Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda!  I just oh-so miss these crazy girl friends!  You might be thinking that this is such a major throwback.  Well, hell yeah! Somebody had already told me that I am just so 90's.  I don't care!  I love them and I miss the series!  And to unwind from this crazy day, let me share to you the full trailers of their two movies from way, way back.





"Life doesn't always turn out to be your fantasy.  That's why you need friendships that are real to get you through it all!"
- Carrie

"We made a deal ages ago - man, babies, doesn't matter.  We're soulmates!"
- Samantha

Then, keeping in touch with my own girl friends is such a breather to everyday madness!  Friends do come and go but there are those who remain true to you no matter what.  From high school to infinity, we stay the same CHOGS for life!  





Now, be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, "Oh, crap.  She's up!"
-Anonymous


FIGHT FOR YOUR SANITY!!!


*Videos grabbed from YouTube.