Monday, September 22, 2014

Manic Monday Recreated

Monday - the beginning of the week for school and work (Urban Dictionary)

Manic - having or relating to mental illness that causes someone to become very excited or emotional (Merriam-Webster Dictionary)

Manic Monday - a very stressful day to start a week! (Then)
Manic Monday - a very relaxing day which replaced my Sundays.... (Now) 

With all the crazy work load I have (weekday regular classes, weekend masteral classes, store duties, etc.), I'm still glad God vacated my Monday afternoons for relaxation!  It's just that today, I had over-relaxed to give time reconnecting with different sets of friends!  Here's how my aftie was:

Lunch at Big J Grill House With MM and Atsi Ann
Dessert at Cafe Eduardo
After my 6 PM - 7 PM class, I thought my day would end but Cherry Ann called up for a Tuslob Buwa experience!

With Cherry Ann, Ann Lorien, Princess, and Queenie
Ishi and Shania Writing and Posting Their Experience 
To wrap up the day, a cup of tea is best all the way!  So back to my favorite couch at Cafe Eduardo! :)

This time, with Carl Antoni "DJ Carlo"
See, a manic Monday cannot be that manic at all!  If you hate Mondays, find ways to recreate 'em.  Though we're gonna be early for school and work tomorrow, it still pays to give in to late nights with friends and tea!  Oh, we're already maturing!!!!  Haha!  'Till next time, guys! :)