Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Whimsical Wednesday: Hello, World!

Whimsical Wednesday shows my fancy in a myriad of beautiful things. 

Hello, world!
I've been waiting for a different kind of place
Oh, hello world!
I've been searching for a different kind of ......

Now, I'm flying into the sky
And I'm ...........
'Coz I'm leaving
I don't know where I'm gonna land

This is only a fraction from my memory of the lyrics of my favorite travel show's theme song way back in high school.  I can still even carry out the tune though I haven't heard of it since forever!  I tried to google the whole song but there's no search results.  So I guess, it must've been ancient.  I'm also in doubt if the show was Lonely Planet but  I'm 99% sure it was.  But anyway, then was only a dream to travel the world.  Then was only an imagination to go out there.  And as I think about it tonight, I've come to realize that all good things take time so that when you get it, you appreciate it all the more and know its worth!

Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau
Where to next?


Oooops!  I remember the show.  It was THE TRAVELERS!!!!!!