Saturday, January 03, 2015

Yellow Wood Sheep 2015


This time, we're only 7 people to welcome the new year.  The crowd is smaller yet I still prepared a table laden with food as thanksgiving to God for the gift of another year.


Just like every year, I slaved the whole day in the kitchen for this.  It's just so sad that this year, I did everything by myself because everybody was busy.  Though tiresome, I'm still proud to have my chocolate fountain, cheese fondue, crepe inspired from The Coffee Lounge, and tacos inspired from Mooon Cafe.    

And though only a few, we still managed to have some fun!


Since Tito Ian isn't here, it's Tita Mae who ignited the sparkler and the fountain for our big girl Ella.  It was a good thing she insisted on firing it up 'coz we felt the spirit of New Year as we watched our little firework.


So from the Olandesca and Garcia families, Happy New Year!  May we have another year full of love love love and happiness! :)