Sunday, January 04, 2015

My 2014 in a Flashback

As I've been doing every year, here comes my 2014 in a flashback!  These were the highlights of my year, the very first memory that pops up from my mind for every month of my 2014.

January

Sinulog with Cattleya, Cherry Ann, and the then boyfie.


February

A whole day busyness at the store for Valentine's.  Customers are always on the rush with last minute demands but we're glad to always accommodate them.


March

Got really really sick eventhough the school year hasn't ended yet.

April

Got adventurous at Bukidnon and Cagayan de Oro.


Family vacay at Hong Kong and Macau!


May

Annalyn, Alvite, and Christ took over the store for the whole summer with me.


June

Got super stressed with all the workload I had to attend to.  I wished to declutter but I hadn't and until now, I couldn't.


July

My KathNiel had me kilig and crying over and over again.


August



My "reason" for having this blog passed by me again, that got me into false-hoping. :(


September

Wet and wild party at La Salle University!


Back to Medina as sponsor for Miss Medina 2014.


October

My month-long birthday celebrationsssssss!!!!!


November

Cherry Ann's birthday getaway at Cebu!


December

Danced for Halad 2014.


Fascino's Singko Mo, E-Regalo Mo project at Brgy. Bongbong Happy Church outreach.


Countless gatherings with students, friends, and batch mates.  What was different about those gatherings was the bonding with people whom I never usually hang out with because of Ruth's desire.  Hehe.....


And the best thing that happened this year is the expansion of the chogs!  We now have Quennie, Archo, Sandy, and Liza!!!!!  Yehey!!!!  Maybe Gino Carpio will also become a part of it.  Hehe.....  That if the other chogs will consider it.  Why not, chogs?  Laughters and cheers, right?  Hehehe.....  Through our ups and downs, let's keep on supporting each other as one!  Thank you so much for making my 2014 a very fun and memorable year, chogies!  Let's drink to that (with more pineapple juice of course)!:)